20/03/2011

whats cooking this week

the weather is just terrrible here been raining for days and is a bit cool with it aswell. not much has been cooking been off with a cold had roast lamb th other night and left overs from it last night. just working ut our meals for the next week pretty basic but all very yum. we have a casserole currently cooking in the slow cooker smells delicous can wait for dinner, so on the menu we have a.

chicken sweet chilli stir fry.
Rissoles and sreamed vegies
Beef Stroganoff
Meat balls and spaghtetti
Chicken Caccitore this is a new one for me
sweet potaoe soup another newbie
chilli con carne
home made lasagne with out pasta.

currently have choc muffins into cook and my dear 2 yr old keeps asking ready mummy.

4 comments:

  1. Hey MrsB ~ looks lovely! Keep up the good work and enjoy! I just might have to pinch a recipe to try every so often - if you don't mind :D
    Mands

    I hope you'll take the time to visit Mands On A Misson: http://networkedblogs.com/fHM54

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come live with you? Love all those recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post Mrs Butterfly! Sounds like a great menu.
    I think your Mrs Butterfly's Kitchen blog is so cute and wanted to encourage you to keep going, so I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award http://scathingweekly.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html
    I'm not sure is you accept these awards, but I really feel your blog deserves it :)

    ReplyDelete