16/03/2011

Mrs Butterfly's kitchen first blog

ok so this is m first ever blog and to be honest i'm a bit nervous and not sure what to write i'll start with my and why i'm doing this blog i'm a sahm (stay at home mum) and a wife first before anything else. i love to cook and i have decided to wrtie a blog about me my cooking and anything else that pops up. i have started on a cook book of my own of all my favourite recipes that i love to cook for my family and friends to enjoy and yes my potato salad is in :). so welcome to mrs butterfly's kitchen and i hope you enjoy your reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs. Butterfly! Good luck with your blog! It looks like you're off to a good start - and I look forward to your potato salad recipe!!

    I have just followed your blog from the Simple Savings website. My blog is scathingweekly.blogspot.com - I'd love a follow back :D

    ReplyDelete